2023 Contract Campaign T-Shirt Design Contest
$250 Cash Prize to the Winner!
We bargain for a new contract in 2023, and preparations are already underway as we build a stronger, more cohesive Union to ensure we get the wages, benefits, and working conditions we deserve. This cycle, we’re offering our members an opportunity to participate in a different way, by designing a t-shirt that can become a unifying look for all of us to proclaim that we’re Stronger Together.
Ready to show off your creativity and SEIU Local 1000 pride? Then you need to enter the 2023 Contract Campaign T-Shirt Design Contest to have your design featured!
All submissions require the following:
- All designs must be an original work suitable for printing on a purple shirt
- All designs must feature the SEIU Local 1000 logo, brand colors (purple and gold), and “2023 Contract Campaign”
- All designs should reflect our values as described in the SEIU Local 1000 Purpose Statement
- All submissions must be in the form of a high-resolution .pdf, .jpeg, .png, or .eps file
The deadline for submissions (one design per application) is 5:00 p.m., Thursday October 29, 2022. The winning design will be selected by the Local 1000 staff and Leadership Team, announced by Bill Hall on his Wednesday, November 9, 2022, Straight Talk call, and allocated a $250 cash prize. You must be an SEIU Local 1000 member to enter. (Click here to become a member today!)
By submitting a design, you are agreeing to all contest rules and guidelines and to SEIU Local 1000 featuring your design on t-shirts, print, and/or online. Local 1000 reserves the right to modify or adjust the design to facilitate reproduction.
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Originality (25%) – Is the design unique to Local 1000?
- Visibility (25%) – Is the design eye catching and visible from a distance?
- Values (25%) – Does the design reflect our Purpose Statement
- Practicality (25%) – Is the design easy to reproduce?
Please submit your designs and/or questions to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m., Thursday, October 29, 2022.