Sacramento City College (SCC) LVN-to-RN Apprenticeship Program Information
The 2020 application period for SCC LVN-RN Apprenticeship has closed. We expect to open the next application period in spring of 2021. Please stay tuned for more opportunities! If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
In February 2018, Local 1000’s efforts to expand this program met with success: we partnered with Sacramento City College on a CAI grant application and were awarded $500,000! The initial application period for this program opened in January 2019, and our first cohort started Summer 2019.
We are excited to announce that we are accepting applications for the second cohort of our SCC LVN-RN Apprenticeship Program. This program is similar to the San Joaquin Delta College program, but is presently offered to LVNs working at San Quentin State Prison, California Medical Facility, CSP Sacramento, CSP Solano, Folsom State Prison, California Health Care Facility, Deuel Vocational Institution, Sierra Conservation Center, Mule Creek State Prison.
How to apply to the Sacramento City College (SCC) LVN-to-RN Apprenticeship Program:
1. You must submit a Sacramento City College LVN to RN Career Mobility Program Application during the college’s application period: February 1 – February 28, 2020.
Sacramento City College Nursing Information:
- Sacramento City College Nursing Website
- Career Mobility Program Powerpoint
- Step-by-Step Nursing Application Guide
2. You must submit LVN-to-RN Apprenticeship Applications to CCHCS no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 3, 2020.
LVN to RN Apprenticeship Application Information:
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org