Let’s Cast our Votes and Raise our Voices for A Better Future!
Your vote is your voice! In an election where the outcomes affect us all, we have an opportunity to advance our fight for social, economic and environmental justice for working families and all Californians.
This is our opportunity to send a clear message: our votes aren’t just a show of support for a candidate. They’re a demand for elected leaders to stand up to price-gouging, tax-dodging, union-busting corporations. Let’s elect leaders who will make our economy work for everyone, not just the wealthiest few.
Voting in California has never been easier — active registered voters automatically received a vote-by-mail ballot for the November 8, 2022, General Election.
Ballots returned by mail must be postmarked by November 8, 2022.
Ballots returned at a secure ballot drop box must be deposited by 8:00 p.m. on November 8, 2022.
One or more early voting locations will be available in all counties for at least ten (10) days prior to the November 8, 2022, election.
Voting locations will offer voter registration, replacement ballots, accessible voting machines, and language assistance.
Click here to learn more about early voting. https://caearlyvoting.sos.ca.gov
Definition of services available on this website:
- Early Voting: A voter may pick up and/or vote a vote-by-mail ballot at this location.
- Same Day Voter Registration: Voters can conditionally register and vote after the 15-day voter registration deadline at this location. For more information, please go to Same Day Voter Registration.
- Ballot Drop-Off: A secured box where vote-by-mail ballots may be dropped off.
Not yet registered to vote? Click here. https://voterstatus.sos.ca.gov
All California voters should check the address where they are registered before the General Election on November 8, 2022.
On this website, you can:
- Check if you are registered to vote.
- Check where you are registered to vote.
- Check your political party preference.
- Check your language preference for election materials.
- Check the status of your vote-by-mail or provisional ballot.
- Find your polling place.
- Find information for upcoming local and state elections.
- Find contact information for your county elections office.
- Choose how you want to receive your state and county voter guides before each election.
Election Day is Tuesday, November 8. Let’s all stand up and make a difference.
Learn more about Local 1000 endorsements at www.seiu1000.org/2022endorsement
To read more about the endorsements made by your fellow members, go to https://voteunion.com/