Call Centers Grievance Supporting Documents
- Duty Statements
- Org Chart
- Training materials such as job aids, cheat sheets about calls, call scripts
- Screenshot or list of codes used (i.e. breaks, lunch, meetings)
- Quality assessment/review done with employees
- Emails sent to employee that addresses work related to the call center
- Customer Service Surveys
- Phone system: Standard desk phones, computer telephone integration (CTI), automatic call distribution (ACD)
- Performance memorandums, corrective actions, awards related to call center
- Copies of any external or internal webpage acknowledging a call center at your department.
This list is intended as a guide, and is not as a mandatory prerequisite list before the grievance can be filed.
**This list is not exhaustive, and does not preclude adding documents not listed above.**